000485 Royal Parade, No 16
16 Royal Parade R. Carter & Sons, 1927.
Occupied in 1899 by the Royal Victoria Cycle Co. In the 1920s it was taken by Richard Carter and Sons, builders. After WWII, it was a motor cycle dealers, Deeprose Bros and in the 1970s run by Deron Products Ltd as a hardware store
From 1978, Nos 15 and 16, as a double unit, have traded as a Vietnamese restaurant and is now Cote
Keywords:Royal Parade, Windows, Advertisement, Doors, Builders Supplies, Newspaper articles, Pillars, 1927, R. Carter & Sons