000198 Montpelier Vale, No 4-18
Village shops 1989
No 4 Montpelier Vale (No 4 Osborne Place).
From 1911, it traded as a tobacconist but from 1938 to 1956 it was called the Blackheath Bacon Shop, eventually becoming part of the Key Markets group and trading under the name of David Greig.
From 1978 to 1983 it was a branch of Shepherds.
It has been Rymans since 1983.
No 3: More details under Image No 000197
No 2: See 000199
Category:Architecture and Structures
Keywords:In Focus, High Quality, Unknown photographer, 1989, Cars, BS, Stationer, Charity Shop, Vans, Cancer Research UK/Imperial Cancer, Ryman, Wagstaff