The Blackheath Society | 00050. Village Centre - Prospects to the North | 000584 Blackheath Village Centre, c1880
Taken 5-Jan-16
Visitors 54


1 of 29 photos
Thumbnails
Info
Categories & Keywords

Category:Architecture and Structures
Subcategory:
Subcategory Detail:
Keywords:Blackheath Society, Windows, All Saints Church, Horse drawn vehicles, Railings, Unknown Copyright, Doors, Roofscape, Wesleyan Church, Lamp post, Dannatt, W S Shove, Awnings, Undertakers, Unknown photographer
Photo Info

Dimensions2461 x 2162
Original file size251 KB
Image typeJPEG
Color spaceUncalibrated
Date modified5-Jan-16 12:23
Shooting Conditions

Camera makeEpson
Camera modelPerfectionV700
000584 Blackheath Village Centre, c1880

000584 Blackheath Village Centre, c1880

Blackheath Village looking North c1880.

Dannatt's on the left took over No 3 Tranquil Vale from Multon Lambert in 1883. The Coal Office was run by W.S. Shove. The spire is of the Wesleyan Chapel, destroyed by a V2 in March 1945.