000369 Tranquil Vale, from No 70 down
Horse drawn cabs and drivers in Tranquil Vale 1904.
On the shop blind, behind the cabs, Perry moved into No 70 Tranquil Vale in 1903 and the shop continued to bear his name until 1935. By 1936 it traded under the Wakelin name, which as Bulmer and Wakelin traded here until 1986.
Category:Architecture and Structures
Keywords:In Focus, High Quality, National Maritime Museum, Unknown photographer, 1904, Horse drawn vehicles, Men's outfitters, Ladies outfitters, Perry