Created 8-Feb-18
0 photos

Kidbroooke Grove was developed in 1870 by Lewis Glenton. He had begun work as a lime burner in the Charlton brickfields but was responsible for the erection of Royal Parade, Grotes Place, Aberdeen Terrace, Lansdowne Place and houses in Eliot Vale. Only a few houses on the north stretch of Kidbrooke Grove were completed in his lifetime. (Rhind, BV&E, p186)
This gallery is empty.

Categories & Keywords
Category:
Subcategory:
Subcategory Detail:
Keywords: