Created 24-Feb-16
0 photos

Nos 12-36 Montpelier Vale have all been rebuilt at various time during the C19th and Nos 12-36 were totally rebuilt after the 1939-45 war. Nos 20 and 22 originate from 1809, but the rear elevations of the entire group were rebuilt after extensive damage by the V2 rocket which destroyed the Wesleyan chapel in Blackheath Grove in March 1945
This gallery is empty.

Categories & Keywords
Category:
Subcategory:
Subcategory Detail:
Keywords: