Created 8-Feb-18
0 photos

Hervey Roasd was created a cup-de-sac when the Rochester Way was refashioned into the A102M. Until the 1960s the name was Hervey Road stretching from Kidbrooke Park Road to Shooters Hill Road.

The sewers for Hervey Road were laid in 1870 when the road was known as Kidbrooke Park Road East and building work was slow. Much of the south side remained grassed agricultural land and later as playing fields.
This gallery is empty.

Categories & Keywords
Category:
Subcategory:
Subcategory Detail:
Keywords: