This is the site of the stables and coach houses of the buildings developed by Andrew Grote.
In the 1890s the lease on the larger part of the Mews was granted to Thomas Tilling of Catford, London's largest omnibus proprietor. In1892, a new stable was built with stabling for 32 horses. Part survived until 1995 although the horse building had closed by 1920. From 1921 to 1931, the building was part of Burndept Ltd who were pioneers in broadcasting equipment.